Don’t you just love real, live, local business owners who support real, live, local music? We do!!!
It is easy to be our friend if you own a local business or community organization. Just get in touch and invite us over to play! We especially like playing at daytime events…
Or maybe you’d like to help out our Publicity Team?
Here are a few of our Extra Special, Super-Duper Friends:
- Great supporters of local music & local authors, great people, great books – Reston’s Used Book Shop
- Fabulous 1950’s & early 1960’s Vintage Boutique – Boutique Fairfax (attached to SanDee’s Hair Studio)
- Fabulous Vintage Hair Salon – SanDee’s Hair Studio
- The Ladies came calling here first… They have wonderful coffee and baked goods in Burke, VA. Really feels, tastes and smells like a lovely European bakery! Yum! The Swiss Bakery
- The Ladies dropped by for coffee and played a set at Coffeesmith. The coffee was fab, so were the customers and we all love SIMON!!! A good time was had by all!
- The Folk Club of Reston/Herndon – a really kind and fine bunch of musicians and music lovers
- Epicure Cafe in Fairfax, VA. The owner, Gus, is a big supporter of local music and art; his fab restaurant has an artsy vibe and tasty food.
- Fabulous Band Photographer – Steve Pendlebury
- Stonebridge Studios in Leesburg, VA. Our first project – an EP – was SO much fun to create! Because Stuart Martin rocks, dahling!